National convention and exhibition area for the Italian Technology Clusters, a pivot for research and innovation policies for the near future.
Together with Radio 24, the in-depths to acknowledge the Italian technology excellences, the actors, the enterprises, the regions belonging to the Clusters.
The Area is sponsored by MIUR, the Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research within the NOP - National Operational Programme for Research and Competitiveness 2007-2013 - ERDF, aiming at "Reinforcing technical and management skills of administrations and executing bodies to increase programme effectiveness and the quality of actions in order to provide better services to citizens" following the launch of the initiative National Technology Clusters (NTC).
• Human-Machine interfaces for Ambient Assisted Living
• Active ageing at home
• Sustainable, Safe and Comfortable Ambient living
• Marine Transport
• Sustainability of railway system
• Intelligent Transportation System
• Smart, green and interconnected mobility